- Usually heavier than a period, sometimes with clots
- Bleeding may be light if you’re less than 6 weeks pregnant
- Bleeding should continue to get lighter and lighter
- Light bleeding usually lasts a few weeks. it may stop and start a few times
- May be painful, but a heating pad or ibuprofen should help
- Fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea are common for up to 24 hours after taking the second medication (misoprotol)
We’ll include ibuprofen and anti-nausea medicine in your package to help you with cramping and nausea. You can take both every 8 hours as needed.